Week 8 Progress

I am definitely happy with my progress in the class so far. I am a solid two weeks ahead points wise which is really nice, it gives me piece of mind that if I miss something it's not the end of the world. I think I have a pretty good weekly routine, I do most of my work on sundays and thursdays. Those seem to be the days when I have the most spare time to work on it, so usually I do the readings on sundays and then the story and project stuff on thursdays. I like writing the stories and leaving comments for people the most. I try to always do the extra credit reading and comments, and if I don't have much going on that week I try to do the others too, but lately I have been pretty busy with midterms. 

Honestly I would like to get ahead a little bit more, so that I can be done with the class by the time my other classes really start to get stressful. Right now I have a couple weeks where I don't have very much going on and I would like to take advantage of that and work ahead. 

Image result for motivational puppies
Motivational Huskies via Twitter

Comments