Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think the feedback I have been receiving has been very helpful. They have given me really good ideas on how to improve my story telling and overall quality of writing. I think the most helpful feedback comments have been the ones with suggestions on how to improve the clarity of my writing and some "missing pieces" people felt like I could fill in. 

I think the quality of feedback I leave is pretty good, I try to do the same thing and leave some suggestions on parts I was wondering about or was a little confused by. I think I have gotten some good ideas based off other students writing as well, as how to improve my attention to detail in my own stories. 

I like getting to read everyone's introductions and getting to know a little bit more about them. I have definitely liked getting to see how interesting of lives other people are leading all around me! From the comments I have received I feel like people have been able to get to know me pretty well! 

I think it would be more useful for me if people provided more comments on what they think would help add to the story! 


I like this feedback cat because I feel it represents how I want feedback so that I can improve my story and make it more enjoyable for everyone who reads it! 

Comments