Learning Challenge: Study Plan

The article I read was How to Build a Realistic Study Plan That You'll Actually Stick To. I actually really liked this article a lot. I love planning and organizing, but I have honestly yet to find a method that REALLY works well for me. Some are better than others, but no matter how hard I try, traditional agendas just don't cut it for me. 

Something I already knew was that planning out your time and setting goals for yourself will help you achieve more. Being accountable for your goals and having self-discipline is very important if you want to succeed. 

Something I didn't know was that there are free printables online you can use to create a study schedule and also just plan your daily life. I am now curious to see if this new method will work well for me, and I am planning on printing out some of the planning options and filling them in. I find that writing things I need to do out on paper helps me to achieve my goals faster and to just stay on track.

 Study from Wikipedia


Comments